Cutler Real Estate asked Amie a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Amie's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
I began my career as an assistant in 1999. I originally got my license in 2003 and worked for Howard Hanna for 2 years. I then went out to work as a title representative for Stewart Real Estate Title Service. I re-activated my real estate license in 2015. I was certified as a property stager in 2016.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
I have always had a passion for design and architecture. I enjoy working with people.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
I live in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. I love that there is a diverse group of people in Middleburg. The people are down to earth and very likable and friendly.
4. How do you spend your free time?
I spend my free time working on my house, going to crossfit/working out, reading, watching sports, and enjoying the outdoors.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- My grandmother's watch
- my wedding ring
- family pictures/pictures of my kids
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?